|Ascendur Bistari Sdn Bhd “Ascendur” respects the intellectual property of others. If you are a copyright owner or an agent thereof, and believe that any content featured in this website has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement or the subject of infringing activity, please submit a notification to us at email@example.com. together with the following:
- An electronic or physical signature of the owner of the copyright (“the Owner”) or a person authorised to act on behalf of the Owner (“the Agent”) of the copyright that is alleged to have been infringed;
- Identification of the copyrighted work that is alleged to have been infringed;
- Identification of the content/material from this website that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity, as well as its location in this website;
- Your current address, telephone number, and e-mail address;
- A statement that you as the Owner or the Agent in good-faith believe that the use of the offending content is not authorised by the Owner or the law; and
- A statement that the above information given is accurate and that you are the Owner or the Agent, authorised to act in the circumstances and that you agree that the laws of Malaysia will govern any disputes that may arise.
LICENSE AND SITE ACCESS
Ascendur Bistari Sdn Bhd grants you a limited license to access and make personal use of this website. This license does not include any resale or commercial use of this site or its contents; any derivative use of this site or its contents; or any use of data mining, bots, or similar data gathering and extraction tools.
Except with express written consent of Ascendur :-
- you are not to download or modify part or all of this website; or
- reproduce, copy, duplicate, sell, re-sell or exploit this website of any portion of this website for any commercial purpose; or
- frame or utilise framing techniques to enclose any trademark, logo, or other proprietary information of Ascendur and/or its affiliates ; or
- use the Ascendur logo or any other proprietary graphic or trademark to link to Ascendur; or
- use any tags or any other “hidden text” techniques utilising Ascendur’s name or trademarks.
You are allowed a limited, revocable, and non-exclusive right to create a hyperlink to the Ascendur website, so long provided that the link does not portray Ascendur and its products or services in a false, misleading, derogatory, or otherwise offensive matter.
Any use of this website in contravention the conditions herein shall automatically terminates the permission or license granted herein.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
You expressly agree that your use of the Ascendur website shall be at your own risk. To the full extent permissible by any applicable laws Ascendur, its Officers, Directors, Employees, Agents and affiliates disclaim all warranties, express or implied, in connection with this website and your use of this website. Ascendur makes no warranties or representations of any kind, whether express, implied, or statutory about the accuracy or completeness of this website’s content or the content of any websites linked to this site, its fitness for a particular purpose or non-infringement. Ascendur makes no warranties or representations, and does not endorse, guarantee, or assume any responsibility for any product or service advertised or offered by a third party through the Ascendur website or any hyperlinked website. Ascendur does not warrant that information, content, materials, or products available to you through this website, its servers, or e-mail sent from Ascendur are free of viruses, “trojan horses”, or malicious programs of any kind.
In no event shall Ascendur, its Officers, Directors, Employees, or Agents or affiliates, be liable to you for:
- any direct, indirect, incidental, special, punitive, or consequential damages whatsoever, regardless of the form of action, whether in contract, tort or negligence resulting from/arising out of or in connection with the use of this website or from any of the content, information, materials or products available from this website including changes that are periodically added to the content/information herein this website; or
- interruptions to service from our website; or
- for any viruses, “trojan horses”, or malicious programs that may be transmitted to our website by any third party and from our website to you.